Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who are You?

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and
remove the X From the ones you have not. Answer the 30
questions at the end and send it to your friends (including
me). This is for your entire life!


(x) Gone on a blind date

(x) Skipped school

(x) Watched someone die

(x) Been to Canada

(x) Been to Mexico

( ) Been to Florida

(x) Been on a plane

(x) Been lost

(x) Been on the opposite side of the country

( ) Gone to Washington , DC

(x) Swam in the ocean

(x) Cried yourself to sleep

( ) Played cops and robbers

( ) Recently colored with crayons

(x) Sang Karaoke

(x) Paid for a meal with coins only

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't ...hahahha!

(x) Made prank phone calls

(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(x) Danced in the rain....well, played in the rain

( ) Written a letter to Santa

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

(x) Blown bubbles

(x) Gone ice-skating

(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors

(x) Gone to the movies


1. Any nickname? Maddie, Maddy, many others...

2. Mother's name: Judith

3. Favorite drink? Pregnant = limeaid, Normally = mojito

5. Body Piercings? Ear lobes, left ear cuff, belly button

6. How much do you love your job? Bookkeeping? Are you kidding?

7. Birthplace? Long Beach, CA

8. Favorite vacation spot? Crete

9. Ever been to Africa? Nope

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Not that I can remember

11. Ever been on TV? Yes, a couple of times. Once with Jamba Juice serving smoothies to Oprah's audience. The daily spots showed me looking like a smoothie-wench. Second time was on an info-mercial for skin care with Kathy Lee Gifford.

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? I was an accomplice. I never kept one.

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, more than one. I wasn't generally driving in them though.

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4

15. Favorite salad dressing? It depends on the salad. I like to make my own...

16. Favorite pie? Lemon merigne (I've been craving it for months. Dustin's planning on making one for me - such a good guy!)

17. Favorite number? 9

18. Favorite movie? The Ghost & Mr. Chicken

19. Favorite holiday? All of them now that I'll have a little boy to share them with.

20. Favorite dessert? GOOD pie - not Safeway pie - GOOD pie. Cherry, apple, strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, peach...make it into a pie and I'll love it.

21. Favorite food? I'm pregnant! It depends on the day.

22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

23. Favorite brand of body wash? I like hand-milled soaps in yummy scents.

24. Favorite toothpaste? Anti-plaque Crest...especially when used with our electric toothbrush. CLEAN!

25. Favorite smell? Cinnamon

26. What do you do to relax? Photograph flowers.

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Good question. I'd like to be a home owner. It's hard to imagine 10 years from now. My baby is going to be born in 2 months. I can't imagine the world without imagining him in it, but I haven't met him yet, so I'm at a loss with this question.

28. Furthest place you will send this message? So. Cal. unless someone is traveling and I don't know it.

No comments: