Friday, March 20, 2009

I took a test on Facebook that "revealed my Power Animal." It turns out, I'm an owl. I have to say, the description fits!

The owl represents brilliance, perspective, intuition, quick-wit, wisdom and clairvoyance. You have the ability to see and know things that others do not. A simple intonation that might go overlooked by another will be immediately recognized by you. You find yourself overcome with a special energy in the nighttime hours, and often feel the most creative and in tune when others are sleeping. You would do well in jobs that require a high degree of intuition and wisdom, such as a psychiatrist, a judge, or a position working with children. Just beware of making yourself too open to your outside surroundings. A sensitive such as yourself always need be aware of protecting your heart and mind.

1 comment:

redheadmomma said...

I think that's totally you - is that true for you in the nighttime hours? it was the only thing I wasn't sure about. :)